Sprinkler irrigation is a method of applying irrigation water which is similar to natural rainfall.Water is distributed through a system of pipes usually by pumping. It is then sprayed into the air through sprinklers so that it breaks up into small water drops which fall to the ground.
Here this advantages of sprinkler systems:
- Sprinklers can cover large areas.
- Manual sprinklers require you to open the valve, time the watering yourself and then shut off the flow.
- Automatic sprinkler systems offer the benefit of programmable controllers.
- Make sure you set automatic sprinklers correctly and adjust it as conditions change.
- Water early in the morning to reduce the evaporation rate.
- If water runs off your yard, split your watering times into two or more sessions.
- Be sure to turn off your system if you’re getting enough water from rain showers.