Agriculture has been the backbone of human existence for a long time. It has also seen much advancement over the years.
1. It is mainly labor-intensive farming.
2. The methods involve tilling, sowing, harvesting.
3. The regular seeds are used.
4. The agricultural land is small and disconnected making mechanization difficult.
1. It is mainly capital intensive.
2. The farming is consolidated in one large farm.
3. Use of hybrid seeds increases production.
4. Modern irrigation technique makes cultivation year-long process.