Before installing any Sprinkler Irrigation system in your crop or garden, you should first understand the benefits that you will gain out of it. You can create an optimum solution by going with what suits your space and what you want to achieve.
Here are some of the significant advantages of installing a Sprinkler Irrigation System on your farm.
- Excludes water conveyance channels, thereby reducing conveyance or in-transit loss.
- Suitable for all types of soil except for heavy clay.
- Saves up to 30% – 50 % of the water supply.
- Suitable for irrigation where the plant population per unit stretch is remarkably high.
- It helps to boost production.
- Overcomes soil compaction.
- The system is easy to use because of its mobility
- Suitable for different land types and areas.
- Soluble fertilizers and chemicals can be used.
- Provides frost protection
- Helps in the modification of microclimate.
- Decreases labor cost.